willow dell parlour
Seats up to 30 conference style, 50 theatre style
The Willow Dell Parlour is a timber lined room in our historic boathouse overlooking the Yarra River. It is an ideal informal setting for meetings, launches, workshops and conferences.
Room cost is 250 per day.
Hospitality: 42.5 per person.
Tea and coffee on arrival.
Devonshire tea for morning break.
A selection of meats and seafood from the kitchen, seasonal salads and soft drinks for lunch.
Tea and coffee for afternoon tea.
We look after your group for the day and set up a buffet in the garden or on the veranda for lunch. There are selections for vegetarians and other dietary requirements.
– Whiteboard – please bring markers
– 1450mm wide projector screen
– Wireless internet
– Cakes and cookies with afternoon tea $5 p/p
– Bottomless espresso machine coffee $5 p/p
– Boating, ideal for team building $8 p/p
– Data projector $50 per day.
All the information that you need to know if you are considering a meeting at the Boathouse - in an easily downloadable format.